Salmon in Papillot
- 4 pieces of Salmon
- 6 garlic cloves
- 2 carrots
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 1/2 onion
- Olive oil
- Parchment paper
- Turn the oven on at 325 degrees.
- Finely chop all the veggies.
- On a large piece or parchment paper, place one piece of salmon in the center and season with salt. Spread chopped veggies on top of the salmon. Add thyme and squeeze half of a lemon.
- Wrap the paper as a present, make sure the ends are strongly wrapped.
- Place packages on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and carefully open the packages, as the steam is hot!
Book a Call with Gemi Today!
You’re feeling ready to find out how your life could be improved with health insights that are specialized for your own brain, body, and lifestyle. Gemi will push the envelope, and ask the questions to get you out of your comfort zone, in a good way. What are you waiting for?