It Takes Dedication Everyday to Live to Your Highest Potential
I have never felt more fabulous, strong, healthy, and happy. I am in the best shape of my life. I am living proof of the Nourish the Brain Institute principles. I practice what I teach every day of my life.
This year has been a trip! Coming from total isolation and shifting my business completely online has been a challenge at times. But for the most part, it’s been a complete blessing. It’s pushed me to find other venues to network, collaborate, and be of service to my clients and students. It brings me pleasure to serve my community, online or in person, I am dedicated.
This past weekend I celebrated my 50th Birthday.
To many people 50 is a milestone, I like to think of it as just another day to celebrate life. I have never felt more fabulous, strong, healthy, and happy. I am in the best shape of my life. I am living proof of the Nourish the Brain Institute principles. I practice what I teach every day of my life.
When I look back at this past year, seeing all the things I have accomplished I am blown away!
- Launching the Brain & Behavior Coach Academy
- Writing a book
- Launching a podcast
- Running consistently every day on top of my regular workout
- Welcoming a whole new team of Brain & Behavior Coaches: Ashley Enriquez, Elaine Hill, and James Empey
- Hiring my incredible administrative support team: Cindy Cortes and Eden Hershberger
- Becoming a federal contractor
- Coaching for The Honor Foundation,
- Teaching for the Veteran Outreach Program
- Fulfilling my dream of working with the Special Operations Officers
All of this and so much more…….
Thank you all for caring and supporting Nourish the Brain to become what it is today. I am forever grateful to everyone that is a part of my life, whether it’s business or personal. I am so proud of every one of you, and I feel blessed by your presence in my life.
Happy Birthday to Me! & Happy Labor Day!
Don’t forget to listen to Gemi’s Make it Brain podcast. Listen to this week’s episode #7: Sleep Deprivation. Listen now on Spotify and Apple Podcast.
Pre-order the book The Fabulous Brain here